Connecting Students And Employment
CareerStart from Benchmark ITS provides colleges and other educational institutions a method to assist students in creating effective, comprehensive and attractive employment packages.
CareerStart extends the service by allowing institution-approved employers to directly and indirectly search for potential employees. CareerStart helps qualified students find meaningful employment by boosting the possibilities for institution-based career planning, training and assistance services.
CareerStart is completely customizable and can seamlessly integrate with your institution’s current online offerings.
- Allow students to create comprehensive employment packages
- Manage the distribution student portfolio documents such as letters, transcripts, certifications and diplomas internally
- Distribute documents to single students, groups of students or the entire spectrum
- Manage and monitor local business access
- Provide local businesses with the ability to post jobs and search for qualified candidates
- Gives students a one-stop repository for career-related documents
- Helps encourage local businesses to seek qualified students to fill open positions
- Facilitates greater cooperation between education and industry
- Provides a clear pathway for students seeking employment